Nina Turner Smacks Down Manchin Advisor In CNN Debate

2022.01.17 00:56 popcornboiii Nina Turner Smacks Down Manchin Advisor In CNN Debate

Nina Turner Smacks Down Manchin Advisor In CNN Debate submitted by popcornboiii to PoliticalVideos [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 Garip1Tinerci Am I banned?

I m trying to use private chat but I can't
submitted by Garip1Tinerci to ShadowBan [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 Few_Reference_2142 😻

😻 submitted by Few_Reference_2142 to SMHOESEXPOSED [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 justchuck1070 Good Charlotte - If You Leave

Good Charlotte - If You Leave submitted by justchuck1070 to connectasong [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 MD5733 Went to my first Wagon Wheel game over the weekend - Akron may have lost but GO ZIPS ANYWAY!

Went to my first Wagon Wheel game over the weekend - Akron may have lost but GO ZIPS ANYWAY! submitted by MD5733 to CollegeBasketball [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 stavrosisfatandgay Anyone have more info about this? Pretty insane if this is real.

Anyone have more info about this? Pretty insane if this is real. submitted by stavrosisfatandgay to Spudmode [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 34Disciples Mummy of Thuya. She was the mother of Queen Tiya, grandmother of Akhenaten, and Great grandmother of Tutankhamun. about 3400 years ago She died in hir mid-50s

Mummy of Thuya. She was the mother of Queen Tiya, grandmother of Akhenaten, and Great grandmother of Tutankhamun. about 3400 years ago She died in hir mid-50s submitted by 34Disciples to TheLastDisciples [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 Novel_Highway4411 Anyone want to join hot Bollywood celebs group chat. Send me a message to join.

submitted by Novel_Highway4411 to Desijobuds [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 anc1016og workjam

how do i set up my workjam to login? i got my user info from my manager but i don’t understand the authenticator part and creating a pw… ect someone help i’m tired of taking weekly pictures of my schedule 😩
submitted by anc1016og to TjMaxx [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 Some1fromReddit Nobody understands how the crypto market works.

Not even the richest. Outside of dishonest ways to control the market, nobody understands how it really works, other wise most would be at least 100000x richer than they are now.
Claiming "You know how it works" is claiming absolute truth. We only understand secondary truths
"It can pump"
"It might pump"
"It's gonna crash soon"
There could be all arrows pointed up, then suddenly , some country releases an official statement someone along the like of "Crypto = Bad" , then there is a sell off out of banning fears. .... Well, so much for all those green arrows that said "moon soon"
Now it's another 3-5 months before bullish starts kicking in. Somewhere in-between , a random project moon's 100x. Nobody knows.
So don't even bother trying to know the market. Just buy, and hold to the floor or moon. That's all you can do.
submitted by Some1fromReddit to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 Current-Sink3928 Regain curls?

When I was younger I had like ringlets my curls were so good and then I found bleach and now I have a slight wave that is frizzy on the best of days. I’ve been using olaplex and I’ve cut off most of the hair that has been badly bleached, now my hair left has soft highlights.
Who has experience regaining curls with hair that’s been highlighted? What products / routine can I do?
submitted by Current-Sink3928 to femalehairadvice [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 MoonBlitz112 Teq piccolo is the best unit in the game and I'm tired of acting like he isn't.

I'm tired of acting like Teq piccolo isn't the best unit in the game. You know the one, "exceptional wisdom - Piccolo". Nobody does it like him, he has a 50% chance to rainbow orb change! Teq gogeta? No it's teq piccolo baby. If teq gogeta is good, teq piccolo is God. Teq gogeta passive? "moment of decision" they're taking their time to fuse but not teq piccolo his passive name is "quick-witted". Nobody can win a game faster than he can. Most of these so called "best units in the game" Are worthless compared to him! Agl mui, 150% atk and def. Garbage to teq piccolo, you build him up and he's 180%. Count it out guys 180>150. You can even farm his super attack easily and he even lowers atk and def. Why raise your own attack and def when you can lower theirs. Don't be greedy make them worse. If you hit them with 500 super attacks then he'll be taking double digits. He leads the wwdc category planet namek saga and even supports it! His support is better than that stupid new version Z goku. All allies??? Who cares about that when you have the chance to support int cui with 40% atk and def. I'm tired of the teq piccolo slander. "Really bad??" truths video says?? Yea that video was a really bad showcase truth. And I hear people say "AGL FP FRIEZA" or "AGL MUI GOKU" for best unit in the game, but piccolo here is teq. Teq beats agl you silly geese. Str super vegeta always fitting? Teq piccolo does that too. Just get better rng idiot. Agl mui 70% chance to dodge? More like 30% chance to die piccolo doesn't need that he'll just heal with his broken ability to heal 6% per rainbow orb. Hypothetically if you collect 100 rainbow orbs he heals 600% so, just do better guys. If he doesn't kill the enemy that isn't because he's bad it's because he has the wisdom to know killing people isn't very nice and decides not to do it. Teq Piccolo is the best unit in the game and I'm tired of acting like he isn't.
submitted by MoonBlitz112 to DBZDokkanBattle [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 mpaug When you wake up from a nap with this next to you.

submitted by mpaug to aww [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 Secret_Agent_Z Conspiracy theories my ass

Conspiracy theories my ass submitted by Secret_Agent_Z to Anarcho_Capitalism [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 GwynnBlaeiid What's the class you're most excited for that's not available on NA/EU release?

Title.
submitted by GwynnBlaeiid to lostarkgame [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 seoulbrova Stadium view of Tyreek Hill's pom pom celebration

Stadium view of Tyreek Hill's pom pom celebration submitted by seoulbrova to KansasCityChiefs [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 supersam5270 Princess bread!!!

Princess bread!!! submitted by supersam5270 to Baking [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 CreativeCulture1984 What Did NASA Photograph On Saturn?

What Did NASA Photograph On Saturn? submitted by CreativeCulture1984 to EVEX [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 teddybearinflames Sleeves for Japanese cards?

Hey all! I’m an avid Pokémon card collector but I’ve never collected Japanese cards. I just ordered a booster box of Japanese cards for the first time and I’m super stoked!
I’m just not sure if the same sleeves I use for my American cards would work for the Japanese cards since the Japanese cards aren’t as thick. I currently use Titan Shield sleeves for my cards.
Would those work fine or does anyone have any other recommendations for sleeves? I’d appreciate any tips! 😊
submitted by teddybearinflames to PokemonTCG [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 Kcatlol OMGGG the rumors were true!! Hunter & Dom are together 😍😍

OMGGG the rumors were true!! Hunter & Dom are together 😍😍 submitted by Kcatlol to euphoria [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 ocm05 Claire Saffitz’s chocolate chip cookies <3

Claire Saffitz’s chocolate chip cookies <3 submitted by ocm05 to Baking [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 BlackMamba824x Jcu or Latrobe?

submitted by BlackMamba824x to DentalSchool [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 TheLastPotatoOnEarth Still waiting

Still waiting submitted by TheLastPotatoOnEarth to GaySoundsShitposts [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 Bigmacbob479 BDO Karanda fight

BDO Karanda fight submitted by Bigmacbob479 to SelfPromotionYouTube [link] [comments]


2022.01.17 00:56 When_Autism_Strikes I have an abnormally high sex drive and it's interfering with my thoughts.

Ever since the age of around 12, my sex drive has been annoyingly high. I've been dealing with a lot of self hatred around it, I just want it gone. I was experimenting with chemical castration but it caused me to lose my drive to do ANYTHING and I freaked out when I started developing breast buds and stopped. Unfortunately I've felt it coming back and feeling a sense of dread from having to deal with it again.
Is going back on chemical castration really my only option here? I miss when I was a kid and wasn't sexually stimulated by the female body in any way, shape, or form. I feel like the sex drive alone disproves the existence of a benevolent god because a benevolent god would not consider creating something so twisted and malicious.
submitted by When_Autism_Strikes to Advice [link] [comments]


http://avtostorogka.ru